Call Today for Your Rock and Demolition Needs in Yakima, WA!
Whatever rock you need for your driveway or road and if you need landscape rock or wall and column rock, call Anderson Rock at (509) 965-3621. Anderson Rock & Demolition Pits has all types of rock which can be delivered or picked up at our site at the top of Cowiche Hill on Summitview-Cowiche Road. Pick-ups and trailers are welcome. Also, our limited purpose landfill accepts demolition debris, concrete, asphalt, and brush. You may also bring it to our site by the pick-up or trailer load. Call (509) 965-3621 for more information on particular acceptable materials and for all rock orders.
Anderson Rock also has roll-off boxes which can be delivered to your site for demolition removal. Anderson Rock also offers truck and or pup rental service by the hour for all your trucking needs! And Anderson Rock also has a dumpsite for all your petroleum contaminated soils needs (prior approval required).
For more information on services or to order your gravel, call Anderson Rock today at (509) 965-3621!
Products & Services
*Call ahead of time for product availability and current pricing.
**When ordering via phone, we highly encourage you to view our product first hand in order to ensure the best outcome for your needs.
Rock / Landscaping
- 5/8″MINUS (Driveway Gravel, great under concrete)
- 1-1/4″MINUS (Driveway Gravel, pipe bedding)
- 5/8″CHIPS Clean (fractured, landscape, muddy areas, drainage areas)
- 1- 1/2″CHIPS Clean (fractured, landscape, muddy areas, drainage areas)
- TAILINGS (fill material, great under concrete)
- 2″MINUS (fill material, road building)
- UNSCREENED TOP SOIL (May have some dirt clods and rocks)
- 2 – 4″CLEAN ROCK (muddy areas, landscape, drainage areas)
- 4″MINUS (Minus = Compaction mat.)(road building, base material, fill)
- 4 – 8″QUARRY SPALLS (landscaping)
- BOULDERS/WALL ROCK (landscape, retaining walls, we do not haul them, available by appointment only)
- LG. FLAT OR CHARACTER ROCKS (landscape, we do not haul them, available by appointment only)
- FLAT ROCKS – Sm. (stepping stones, landscape, we do not haul them, available by appointment only)
- COLUMN ROCKS (landscape, we do not haul them, available by appointment only)
- EXTRA LARGE COLUMN ROCK(landscape, we do not haul them, available by appointment only)
Delivery / Rental Options
TRUCK DELIVERY OPTIONS
- 1-3cy/4.2 ton truck $ (min. depending on delivery address)
- 4-12cy/15 ton truck $ (min. depending on delivery address)
- 13-24cy/30 ton truck & pup $ (min. depending on delivery address) at OUR availability & discretion.
DUMP TRUCK RENTAL
- RENTAL (Includes driver)
- Single Truck $/hr (With 1hr min.)
- TRUCK & PUP $/hr (With 1hr min.) Used at our convenience
Demolition Dumpster Rentals
Demolition Box Rental
-Roll-off Boxes (20CY)
Daily fee $/day (first 2 days free, no charge for weekends or any holiday we are not open for. Inquire within.)
Demolition $/cy Brush $/cy (Cannot mix the two) NO CONCRETE OR ASPHALT allowed in boxes. Box delivery fee/pick-up (if needed) return box $/trip (locally in Yakima, more if further out). If a box can be swapped out with new one, it will eliminate a return trip fee.
Limited Purpose Landfill
ACCEPTABLE MATERIALS LIST:
- BUILDING DEMOLITION (Hauling & Backhauling Avail.)
- BRUSH (Grind-able Materials Only)
- STUMPS (Price Varies By Size)
- Crushed Rock
- Inert Materials
- Mobile Homes
- Paint Containers (Dried Paint)
- Roofing Materials
- Sheet Rock
- Spent Lime
- Top Soil
- All Wood
- Other Waste (Please Call)
UNACCEPTABLE MATERIALS LIST:
- A/C Units
- Refrigerators & any appliances using Freon or other refrigerants
- Fuel Tanks
- Hazardous Materials
- Bags of Leaves
- Household Garbage
- Grass Clippings
- ASPESTOS MATERIAL OF ANY KIND
- NO CHEMICAL
Petroleum Contaminated Soil Site
*All brush must be kept separate from all demolition.
*No brush or demolition is allowed on the scale.
We accept material that consists of:
- Diesel fuel
- Heavy oil
- Mineral oil
*Must be kept separate from any other materials.
**Must have written approval from the Yakima Health District.
- We are happy to take cash, check or credit/debit card payments including Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- For credit/debit card payments, we incur a 2% transaction fee on $100 or more.
- Please read all posted signs on our property.
- Absolutely no demolition or brush is allowed on the scale.
- All vehicles must come to a complete stop before entering onto the scale.
- Certified Weigh Tickets
- We are happy to load pick-ups and small trailers only after 8am
- Residential / Commercial Sales